Junior Summer Camps
Kids Camp runs Monday through Friday from 9:30-12:00.
Teens Camp runs Monday through Friday from 10:30-1:30.
Cost: $180. $160 when preregistered by May 1!
$170 when preregistered 30 days in advance!
$190 at the door or when registering within 24 hours of camp start time.
Camps directed by Sophie Woorons, Ph.D., and a team of amazing teaching pros! Fun, organized camp guaranteed to get little ones to nap in the afternoons and get teenagers off their video games! At Brookstone Tennis, we teach your children the sport of a lifetime!
Our coaches are what makes the difference!
- Sophie Woorons, Ph.D., 10 time National Champion, former Clemson All-American.
- Coach Lucien Woorons, 40 years of experience in Child Development.
- Coach Kim Oshiro, graduate and former Lander University Tennis player. Coach Kim is ready to challenge you to perform at the highest level.
- Coach Alvin Granados, 10+ years of experience coaching at all levels.
- Coach Clay Lollis, a physical education student at Anderson University. Clay grew up playing at Brookstone and is very popular with our junior players.
- Coach Madisen Curin, specializes in junior development and brings enthusiasm and energy to keep it fun for our little ones.
Our team of experts is what makes our camp a memorable experience for your child. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
- First half of camp is focused on learning proper technique and form while having fun!
- After a 15-minute snack break, we concentrate on applying new skills through games and activities or through supervised match play for older students.
- Once in a while, we might "accidentally" spray them with the water sprinkler...
We welcome children of different ability levels, so the first hour of each camp players' skills are evaluated to ensure he/she is in the right group. Friends may also be paired together.
Adapted equipment, such as mini-nets, smaller racquets, and low-pressure tennis balls used for younger children.
Advanced teens and beginner teens will be placed in different groups with different instructors so their development can be maximized.