Dr. Sophie Woorons Bio
- 45 years of experience coaching high performance athletes in gymnastics, fitness and tennis.
- Lucien coached Sophie from age 8 through her junior international career and the WTA Tour, traveling around Europe and the US. His experience with player development is unparalleled.
- USPTA Certified.
Kelly Shuler - General Manager
- Bachelor of Science degree in Administrative Management from Clemson University.
- Over 30 years of experience in customer service and managing employees in various fields.
- 20 years of experience working with children.
- Responsible for all operations related to Brookstone Tennis including lessons and clinic scheduling, accounting and member services.
- Brookstone Junior Team Tennis Coordinator.
- Head Teaching Professional.
- PTR Certified.
- Over 12 years of experience coaching in New Jersey and at Brookstone.
- Former Assistant Coach at Memorial High School in West New York, NJ.
- Tennis Athletic Trainer.
- Enjoys teaching adults and juniors alike.
- Director of Adult Programs.
- USPTA Certified.
- 6 years experience as Brookstone Head Teaching Professional.
- 4 years experience with the Raleigh Racket Club as Director of Junior Programming.
- USPTA Southern U30 Pro of the Year, 2018.
- USPTA South Carolina Assistant Pro of the Year, 2015.
- Recruited from France to play on scholarship for Lander University (Top 10 Nationally ranked D2 school).
- Coach’s Award Men’s Tennis, 2012 & 2010 (Lander University).
Lee Ann Wilson
- Brookstone League Coordinator for all adult and senior teams.
- Schedules all matches and practices for our Brookstone Teams.
- Manager for Brookstone from its infancy in 2005.
- Physical Education major at Anderson University, aspiring to be a High School Coach and Athletic Director.
- Head Coach for the Wren High School Tennis Teams.
- Former Assistant Coach for the Wren High School Tennis Teams.
- Grew up playing at Brookstone.
- Ranked #1 at Wren High School, leading the team as All Region 4 times from 2016-2019.
- Named North/South All-Star his senior year.
- Caring, gentle, knowledgeable, and inspirational to our players to love the sport of a lifetime while giving them a solid technical foundation.
- #1 in Brazil at ages 12 and 14. In the top 20 in South America at ages 14 and 16.
- Graduated from Lander University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Management and Marketing.
- 2020-2021: Led his team in doubles victories with a 12-2 record, including a 6-1 mark in PBC play.1-0 in singles.
- 2019-2020: ITA Scholar Athlete. 6-0 in singles. 8-1 in doubles.
- PBC Athlete of the week.
- Attended Cowley County Community College in Kansas (2017 – 2019) where his national rankings were #35 in singles and #10 in doubles.
Mechanical Engineering Major at Clemson University.
6 years of experience in coaching recreational and competitive juniors of all ages.
Dunlop Scholarship winner in 2021 through the Palmetto Championships.
Played #1 singles at Westminster Schools of Augusta for 4 years, earning CSRA Player of the Year in 2019 and All-Region in 2019 and 2021.
- Director of Junior Development.
- In charge of curriculum and private lessons for our top juniors.
- Varsity Athlete for Lander University, a top 10 Nationally ranked D2 School.
- Scholarship tennis player in both singles and doubles.
- Grew up in Brazil competing at the highest level in ITF international Tennis Federation tournaments.
- With an extensive resume in education and coaching and a high energy personality, Stephen speciliazes in both adult and junior development.
- Pursuing a PhD in Educational Leadership.
- Five years of experience teaching high school and college mathematics.
- Coached two years of middle school basketball.
- Coached three years of varsity baseball.
- Great with children since he's just a big kid at heart!