Education & Life
ACADEMIC CREATIVE ENGAGEMENT™ (A.C.E.) CURRICULUM
- A.C.E. is designed to improve kids’ attitudes and behaviors around math, literacy and school climate
- An out-of-school academic curriculum connected to the Common Core State and National Educational Standards and the sport of tennis
- Activities encourage academic achievement, health and wellness and social and emotional skills
When combined with a tennis program, it provides children with important Developmental Assets™.
- Provides an engaging multicultural approach that addresses the achievement gap.
- Promotes social/emotional skills, health/wellness, and family involvement.
- Teaches problem-solving strategies on and off the tennis court.
- Includes fun and relevant learning activities.
- Includes pre and post surveys to measure impact.