Leagues for Adults
League registration fees are $20 (includes $3 tennisLink) for all adult leagues. (the lowest fees in Texas)
18 & Over 40 & Over 55&Over 3.0 Monday Evenings
LADIES 3.5 Tuesday Evenings
18 & Over 40 & Over 55&Over 4.0 Thursday Evenings
MEN AND WOMEN 4.5 Wednesday Evenings
Tri-Level Tournament 55 & Over league plays Sunday afternoon
Combo League rules state that each team level has an upper limit of skill level, and players with ratings above that level may not play:
5.5: highest rating allowed is 3.0
6.5: highest rating allowed is 3.5
7.5: highest rating allowed is 4.0
8.5: highest rating allowed is 4.5
9.5: highest rating allowed is 5.0
10.0 + :lowest rating allowed is 5.0
- Men’s and Women’s Teams Separate
- Team Tournament Round Robin locally
- Location: Contact your local coordinator
- Teams consist of 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 levels. Easy to form teams – 3 doubles lines per team match – one line of each level playing same level opponents per team match.
- Must be 19 years or older & USTA Member
- Must use NTRP Computer Rating –NO SELF RATING
- Roster limited to 12 Players (max 4 players at each level)
Lone Star League
Lone Star League is a USTA program where beginner teams compete in a local half-day tournament event, with winners advancing to state sectional competition. A team is made up of 6 to 12 players. Teams compete by playing 3 lines of doubles (no singles). Each doubles line is an 8-game pro set, no ad scoring. The team that wins the Lone Star tournament in Austin earns a trip to Lone Star sectionals where they will play with other teams from around Texas in a weekend of great fun, great tennis, and great prizes.
- NETX USTA Lonestar has a 2 out of 3 sets format
- Do I qualify to play Lone Star?
Lone Star is for beginner players only. Players must NOT have an NTRP rating in the USTA computer system and must self-rate at NTRP 2.5 or below when joining. Players must be 18 years of age or older within the calendar year of play.
Mixed Doubles Leagues
Mixed Doubles Leagues are for men and women 18 & Over and 40 & Over with championship layers culminating in a National Championship. Team match format is three doubles matches. NTRP levels are 2.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 and 10.0. USTA Texas will offer a Mixed 55 & Over league sectional.
Sorry, there has been an error. Please try again later. If the problem persists contact customer service.