About the Flagstaff Tennis Association (FTA)
The Flagstaff Tennis Association (FTA) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation as a Community Tennis Association (CTA) and Organization Member (OM) of the United States Tennis Association (USTA).
Tennis for all, all the time
We envision Flagstaff with an active tennis community comprised of players of all ages and abilities
Membership: Membership is open to anyone in and around Flagstaff, AZ
FTA is organized and operated as a charitable, non-profit corporation for the following primary purposes:
- Developing the growth of tennis as a means of healthful recreation, physical fitness, and athletic competition;
- Serving as the nucleus of community tennis by providing and supporting tennis services and programs to benefit the Flagstaff area community;
- Building community and cooperation among tennis enthusiasts, organizations, and businesses;
- Fostering high standards, fair play, and good sportsmanship;
- Encouraging and conducting sanctioned and non-sanctioned tennis tournaments and events;
- Upholding the Rules of Tennis determined by the International Tennis Federation;
- Upholding the regulations and policies established by the USTA, USTA SWS, USTA NAZ, and FTA.