Officers, Board of Directors & Committees
- President: Jean Anne Maynard
- Vice-President: Jamie Ouzts
- Secretary: Kathleen Maynard
- Treasurer: Rex Maynard
- Caroline Brown
- Austin Finley
- Emily Keys
- Charles LeCroy
- Holly LeCroy
- Maxine LeCroy
- Kathleen Maynard
- Caroline B. Price (Immediate Past President)
- Jamie Ouzts
Committees & Chairs:
- Tournament-Rex Maynard
- Junior Recreation-Maxine LeCroy
- Schools-Holly LeCroy
- Grounds, Building & Courts-Austin Finley
- Social- Jean Anne Maynard
- Public Relations, Website & Social Media-Jamie Ouzts
- Fundraising-Caroline B. Price
- Nominating-Jean Anne Maynard
Belton Tennis Association Mission Statement
Develop and grow the game of tennis in the Belton community by using our facilities, equipment, funds, staff and volunteers to provide the best possible programs, events, socials, tournaments, lessons, clinics and any other activities possible.
As many people as possible….
As often as possible….
Playing tennis in Belton….
For fitness, fun, recreation and competition!!!!!!!
- Attend board and committee meetings.
- Handle the following items at board meetings:
- Approve the minutes of the previous meeting
- Review the most recent financial information
- Committee reports
- Old and new business
- Support BTA with a financial or in-kind donation.
- Handle the business of the Belton Tennis Association and insure the bylaws are followed.
- Maintain an active partnership with USTA South Carolina.
- Approve an annual budget, and insure the association remains within budget and is financially sound.
- Approve special expenditures not included in the budget.
- Chair a committee and serve on one or two additional committees.
- Elect new board members and officers.
- Handle responsibilities as outlined in the committee job descriptions.
- Set goals, make plans and take action to meet these goals.
- Meet as necessary (at least quarterly) to accomplish these goals.
- Spend budgeted dollars toward these goals. The committee has the authority to spend budgeted dollars without further board approval.
- Request additional funding when the budget is not sufficient.
- Report to the board monthly.