Thanks to sessions led by an amazing professional and collegiate coaching staff, the young players will receive lessons on nutrition, fitness training, sport psychology and values such as hard work, humility, tolerance, patience, respect and integrity.
- 17.5 hours of tennis coaching per week.
- 5 hours of fitness / conditioning / cross sport activities.
- 5 hours of Pathway to Performance lecture per week.
- Leisure and recreational activities.
- Competitions on Fridays.
- Awards presentation on Fridays.
- Lunch and afternoon snack.
- Accommodation at the STAC's supervised residence*.
- Breakfast and dinner*.
* Available for overnight campers only